Henna essential oil is produced from the leaves and flowering tops of the henna tree or lawsonia inermis tree. The plant is a small shrub that grows as much as 2- 2.5 meters. The scientific name of henna oil is lowsonia inermis. A glabrous a lot-branched deciduous shrub with four lateral branches usually ending in spines leaves easy, flowers are white or rose colored. Fruits are globose capsules. Seeds are quite a few, easy and pyramidal. It has an orange thick liquid in color with floral aroma odor. It is the origin in Northern Africa.
Uses & Benefits:-
-The medicinal and calming properties of the oil are that it is extremely helpful in aromatherapy.
– Henna oil is mostly helpful for culinary purposes.
-It helps to chill the physique and detoxify it.
– Henna oil is very helpful for anxiousness pushed individual as this oil helps them relax mentally, emotionally and bodily.
Henna Essential Oil
Botanical Name : Lowsonia Inermis
Common Name : Pomegranate oil, Punica granatum seed oil
CAS # : 8007-01-0, F.E.M.A. : 2989
Plant Parts Used : Leaves
Extraction Method : Steam distillation
Color & Odor : Rich orange thick liquid with luscious floral aroma
A glabrous much-branched deciduous shrub with 4-gonous lateral branches often ending in spines, leaves simple, flowers are white or rose colored.
Constituents & Specifications :
Henna oil has various chemical compounds that include ethyl hexadecanoate, (E)-methyl cinnamate, isocaryophyllene, (E)-ß-ionone and methyl linolenate.
Specific Gravity : 0.94340 – 0.99000 @ 25°C
Refractive Index : 1.49000 – 1.49000 @ 20°C
The medicinal and calming properties of oil is that it is very useful in aromatherapy. It provides soothing effect to the mind, soul and body. It helps to cool the body and detoxify it. This natural oil with its curing properties is used in anti dandruff products and is also used to nourish hair and make them more shiny.
Benefits & Uses :
- Henna oil is used in preparation of perfume for both men and women. Its pure constitution also makes it excellent for aromatherapy based applications.
- It promotes mental peace, calmness,emotions, relaxation and cheerfulness. Reduces mental fatigue and confusion. An invaluable hair oil treatment. Controls premature greying. Prevent hair loss and promote luxurious hair growth.
- Henna oil is also used in body art & tattos when mix with henna leaves powder to give staining proofing.