Botanical Name : Artemisia Absinthium
Common Name : Worm wood essential oil
CAS # : 8008-93-3
Plant Parts Used : Leaves and Twigs
Extraction Method : Steam Distillation
Color & Odor : Dark Green liquid with Aromatic earthy odor.
Constituents & Specifications :
Chamazulene (18%), nuciferol butanoate (8%), nuciferol propionate (5%) and caryophyllene oxide (4%).
Product Description :
Wormwood Essential Oil is highly demanded because of its powerful medicinal properties. The extraction offered by us is of high concentration and purity and retains the distinctive smell of wormwood.
It is aphrodisiac, antiseptic, cicatrisant, nervine, tonic, sedative, and vulnerary. Vermouths and Liqueurs. Wormwood oil is a toxin, neurotoxin and an abortifacient.
Benefits & Uses :
- The Wormwood Essential Oil is used in the preparation of various medicines for stomach ailments.
- The natural essential oil is used for indigestion, gastric pain, and lack of appetite.
- You can also use wormwood essential oil for problems of heartburn and flatulence.
- It also plays a major role in fevers, dysentery, asthma, burns, and anemia.
- Wormwood essential oil stimulates the liver and gallbladder secretions and is a reliable cure for jaundice.
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Worm Wood Essential Oil, for enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: