Botanical Name : Homalomena Aromatica Schott
Common Name : Gandhi Roots
CAS # : N/A
Plant Parts Used : Crushed roots
Extraction Method : Steam Distillation
Color & Odor : Light Yellow,The odour is refreshing pleasant spicy & typical note of Linalool
Constituents & Specifications :
Thymol, pinene, Methyl Anthranilate, Indole, Benzyl Alcohol.
Product Description :
Sugandh mantri essential oils are known for high purity and have a mesmerizing aroma that makes them widely used in aromatherapy applications.
Anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, ntidepressant assists in meditation, for spiritual healing, calming the nerves.
Benefits & Uses :
- It is a calming oil with an exotic aroma that is rich and earthy with slight, light floral undertone.
- It is used for immune support as well as for treating cold, infection, injury or emotional stress.
- The popular essential oil is used with an exotic aroma that is rich and earthy with slight, light floral undertone.
- Sugandh mantri essential oil is used for immune support as well as for treating cold, infection, injury or emotional stress.
- This natural essential oil is anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic and helps in fighting infections and reducing pain.
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Sugandh Mantri Essential Oil, for enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: