Solvent Dye is soluble in organic solvents and is used as a solution in an organic solvent. These are used to color organic solvents, hydrocarbon fuels, waxes, lubricants, plastics, and other hydrocarbon-based nonpolar materials.
Solvent Dyes have wide use in inks and coating industries. Ensuring better solubility in organic solvent systems, solvent dyes are applied as dispersion in a water bath. These dyes are also used for coloring in industrial cutting and automotive industries.
Properties of Solvent Dyes:
• Solvent Dyes are ideal for dyeing at 25 – 35 degree Celsius.
• Available in wide range of bright and dark shades.
• Soluble in organic solvents / plastics and not soluble in water.
• Suitable for textile dyeing process.
• Dyes show high solubility in non polar organic solvents including petrol.
• Used in printing / solvent based writing inks.
Applications of Solvent Dyes:
• Glass Coloration
• Marking Inks
• Inkjet Inks
• Spirit Inks
• Wood Stains
• Metalized Polyester Film
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Solvent Dyes located at Mumbai. For enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: