Botanical Name : Pimento Officinalis Myrtaceae
Common Name : Pimenta officinalis lindl. berry oil
CAS # : 8006-77-7
Plant Parts Used : Berries
Extraction Method : Steam Distillation
Color & Odor : colorless yellow or reddish yellow liquid with spicy odor
Constituents & Specifications :
eugenol (up to 75 %), 1,8-cineole (eucalyptol) and the sesquiterpene caryophyllene.
Product Description :
Pimento Berry Oil is steam purification from the fully grown, crushed, and dried fruit. Unripe fruits are from the West Indian plant is known as Pimenta Officinalis.
The properties of pimento berry essential oil are antidepressant, antiseptic, astringent, cicatrisant, cytophylactic, diuretic and deodorant.
Benefits & Uses :
- Pimento berry essential oil is used widely in frozen food industry for flavoring.
- This natural essential oil is also used extensively as an ingredient in creating men’s perfumes.
- There are a number of other health complications for them, this natural essential oil can also be Used.
- It is widely used in the flavoring and perfumery industry.
- Pimento Berry Oil is also used as a remedy to cure muscular aches, chest infections and various types of body pain.
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Pimento Berry Essential Oil, for enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: