Botanical Name : Citrus Aurantium
Common Name : Citrus aurantium l. leaf oil, Petitgrain essential oil
CAS # : 8014-17-3
Plant Parts Used : Leaves & Twigs
Extraction Method : Steam Distillation
Color & Odor : Clear to a yellow tinge tansperant liquid with resh, floral, citrusy, lighter in fragrance than neroli and slightly woody fragrance
Constituents & Specifications :
Petitgrain oil has various chemical compounds that include Linalyl Acetate, Linalol, Nerol, Alpha-Terpineol, Geranyl Acetate, Limonene and Myrcene.
Product Description :
Petitgrain is an essential oil that is extracted from the green twigs of the bitter orange plant (Citrus aurantium var. amara) via steam distillation.
It is antiseptic, anti-spasmodic, anti-depressant, deodorant, sedative and nervine. It has antidepressant, antispasmodic, deodorant and sedative vitalizing, refreshing and cooling properties.
Benefits & Uses :
- Petitgrain essential oil will help to calm anger and reduce panic. It has a relaxing effect on the nervous system and helps to calm a racing heart and relax muscles.
- It has been used to treat impotence, mental fatigue, colic, indigestion, nausea, diarrhea, fainting, vertigo, halitosis and many respiratory conditions.
- It is helpful to acne, pimples, scars and other skin related problems. It has antiseptic and tonic properties and is helpful in toning skin.
- It is used in manufacture of superior quality skin care and cosmetic products.
- Used for high graded perfumery & other fragrances.
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Petitgrain Essential Oil, for enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: