Botanical Name : Polygonatum Cablin
Common Name : Patchouly or Pachouli
CAS # : 8014-09-3
Plant Parts Used : Leaves
Extraction Method : Steam Distillation
Color & Odor : Brownish orange reddish clear liquid with heavy, exotic, rich, balsamic, herbaceous aroma
Constituents & Specifications :
Patchouli oil has various chemical compounds that include b-patchoulene, guaiene, caryophyllene, patchoulene, seychellene, bulnesene, norpatchoulenol, patchouli alcohol and pogostol.
Product Description :
Patchouli is a member of the mint family. It is a large 3 feet perennial mint which grows in tropical climates. Patchouli oil has a rich musky-sweet, strong spicy and herbaceous smell.
It is antiseptic, antifungal, saedative, nerve tonic, aphrodisia stimulant, , anti depressant etc.
Benefits & Uses :
- Patchouli essential oil is used as a tropical remedy for skin problems such as acne, eczema, inflamed, cracked, chapped and irritated skin. It is known as a cell rejuvenator and helpful in healing wounds and scars.
- It combat depression, frigidity, anxiety, dandruff, wrinkles, herpes and other fungal infections. Patchouli oil is considered as an excellent base note and fixative in perfumery, being a component in many famous perfumes.
- Patchouli incense are very popular and preferred form of incense.
- Patchouli is a pest deterrent used to keep wool moths out of Indian shawls and rugs.
- It is an important ingredient in toiletries, cosmetics, breath fresheners, insecticides, disinfectants, and commercial food flavoring.
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Patchouli Essential Oil , for enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: