A natural blend of probiotics for digestion and gut health
Bacillus probiotics are used in poultry production to replace antibiotic growth promoters.
Apart from being sporulated, heat- resistant and stable they are also able to produce inhibitory substances (Bacteriocins) that inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria.
The bacterial combination used in NOVAPRO (viz. Bacillus subtilis, B. coagulans and B. pumilus) are qualiﬁed as GRAS in US and qualiﬁes the criteria of QPS as per EFSA. They are highly heat stable and form an endospore to survive extreme environmental conditions of temperature and desiccation.
NOVAPRO is speciﬁcally designed for breeders, layers and broilers to help minimize the challenges of intestinal disturbances. It is an innovative combination of specialized gut microbials that helps to reduce mortality, reduce treatments and increase performance. It quickly adapts to the intestinal tract to maintain health and performance.
Economic signiﬁcance and Synergy
Bacillus subtilis, B. Coagulans and B. Pumilus are known for their ability to degrade proteins extra-cellularly. They produce huge quantity of enzymes that allows the birds to obtain a higher degradability of the nutrients in the feed. They also produce antimicrobial peptide (bacteriocins) which helps in inhibition of certain kinds of enteropathogens which are harmful to poultry. This combination gets quickly established in the gut; provide growth of friendly bacteria and drives out harmful pathogens like E. Coli and Salmonella species.
Mode of Action
- Oxygen consumption – these aerobic microbes create a more favourable environment for benevolent anaerobic species
- Enhanced proliferation of lactobacilli – which in turn produce lactic acid that helps control pathogenic bacteria
- Enzyme production – through release of proteases and many other enzymes that these germinating and outgrowing spores assist in the food digestion process
- Enhanced immune responses
Features and Benefits
- Probiotics stay viable in water for longer duration
- It has proven compatibility with antibiotics, a-microbial growth promoters, coccidiostats and acidiﬁers
- Support gut health and immune system
- Can withstand pH ﬂuctuations from 3.8 to 9.5
- No withdrawal period and can be administered throughout the life cycle.
- 1 g per liter of drinking water
- 150 – 200 g / tone of feed
|Bacillus Subtilis||5 billion CFU/g|
|Bacillus Pumilus||5 billion CFU/g|
|Bacillus Coagulans||5 billion CFU/g|