Niaouli essential oil is derived from the young leaves of niaouli through the method of steam distillation. It is an evergreen tree which is the origin of Madagascar. Tree of niaouli has versatile trunks and spongy barks, its leaves are linear and pointed and their spike bears yellowish flowers. It has a colorless to pale yellow liquid in color with a sharp odor. It is the origin of Madagascar. The totally different medicinal and therapeutic properties of this oil include stimulant, vermifuge, insecticide, expectorant to call only a few. Within the 12 months of 1788, it was named because of the scientific identity of melaleuca viridiflora and utilized in French hospitals.
Uses & Benefits :-
– Niaouli oil works as a wonderful ache reliever in eliminating the pains like a headache, muscle catch, be part of ache, toothache, earache, and extra.
-It helps in stimulating the speed at which the blood circulates within the physique in flip, serving to in bringing the heat to the human physique.
– It’s helpful in treating pulmonary infections like bronchitis and sinusitis.
– Niaouli essential oil to get prompt impact from the extreme ache induced as a consequence of rheumatism.
Niaouli Essential Oil
Botanical Name : Melaleuca Viridiflora
Common Name : Niaouli essential Oil
CAS # : 8014-68-4
Plant Parts Used : Leaves & Twigs
Extraction Method : Steam Distillation
Color & Odor : Colorless to Yellow Liquid & Sharp and Cineloic Odor
Niaouli essential oil is taken out from Melaleuca viridiflora of Myrtaceae family. It has slightly sweet, fresh smell with color varying from colorless to pale yellow and greenish.
Constituents & Specifications :
1,8-cineole, limonene, y-terpineol, a-phellandrene, linalool, a and b pinene, piperitone
Specific Gravity : 0.920 – 0.940 @ 72°F
Refractive Index : 1.460 – 1.490 @ 72°F
Analgesic, anti-rheumatic, antiseptic, bactericidal, balsamic, cicatrisant decongestant, expectorant, febrifuge, insecticide, stimulant, vermifuge and vulnerary
Benefits & Uses :
- Niaouli essential oil plays a major role in boosting concentration and clearing the head and at the same time lifting spirits.
- The natural essential oil has wonderfully antiseptic properties; in this way, Niaouli essential oil it is most useful for fighting infections like colds, flu, fevers, chest infections, tuberculosis, bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, whooping cough, sinusitis, catarrh, sore throats and laryngitis.
- Niaouli oil also plays a major role against enteritis, intestinal parasites, dysentery, cystitis and urinary infection
- The useful essential oil endows you with relief from pains of rheumatism and neuralgia.
- Niaouli oil is also a disinfectant and valuable for washing wounds to clearing up ulcers, blemishes, acne, boils, cuts, burns, and insect bites
- It also acts as decongestant on oily skin.