Botanical Name : Melaleuca Viridiflora
Common Name : Niaouli essential Oil
CAS # : 8014-68-4
Plant Parts Used : Leaves & Twigs
Extraction Method : Steam Distillation
Color & Odor : Colorless to Yellow Liquid & Sharp and Cineloic Odor
Constituents & Specifications :
1,8-cineole, limonene, y-terpineol, a-phellandrene, linalool, a and b pinene, piperitone.
Product Description :
Niaouli essential oil is taken out from Melaleuca viridiflora of Myrtaceae family. It has slightly sweet, fresh smell with color varying from colorless to pale yellow and greenish.
Analgesic, anti-rheumatic, antiseptic, bactericidal, balsamic, cicatrisant decongestant, expectorant, febrifuge, insecticide, stimulant, vermifuge and vulnerary.
Benefits & Uses :
- Niaouli essential oil plays a major role in boosting concentration and clearing the head and at the same time lifting spirits.
- The natural essential oil has wonderfully antiseptic properties; in this way, Niaouli essential oil it is most useful for fighting infections like colds, flu, fevers, chest infections, tuberculosis, bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, whooping cough, sinusitis, catarrh, sore throats and laryngitis.
- Niaouli oil also plays a major role against enteritis, intestinal parasites, dysentery, cystitis and urinary infection.
- The useful essential oil endows you with relief from pains of rheumatism and neuralgia.
- Niaouli oil is also a disinfectant and valuable for washing wounds to clearing up ulcers, blemishes, acne, boils, cuts, burns, and insect bites
- It also acts as decongestant on oily skin.
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Niaouli Essential Oil , for enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: