Botanical Name : Myrtus Communis
Common Name : Myrtle, Sweet verbena tree; Lemon-scented myrtle, Myrtle essential oil, Roman myrtle essential oil.
CAS # : 8008-46-6
Plant Parts Used : Leaves & Tops
Extraction Method : Steam Distillation
Color & Odor : Pale Amber Liquid with Fresh camphor floral herbal odor
Constituents & Specifications :
Pinene, Cineole, Nerol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linanool.
Product Description :
Myrtle Oil is a pale yellow or yellow mobile liquid that has intensely fresh lemon-like odor with pleasant sweet-green undertone. Its odor is much cleaner & fresher than lemongrass oil.
Myrtle essential oil is anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic, etc.
Benefits & Uses :
- Myrtle oil is used for fortifying natural defenses of body and is very effective in treating colds, bronchitis and fever.
- The natural essential oil is used as aromatherapy oil too.
- Myrtle oil is the right treatment for alleviating effects of stress as well as is a great mood booster.
- The oil is also effective in treating thyroid related problems.
- The natural essential oil also possesses antiseptic properties that are very effective in treatment of skin wounds and other skin conditions.
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Myrtle Essential Oil, for enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: