Botanical Name : Melissa Officinalis
Common Name : Melissa essential oil, Lemon balm oil
CAS # : 8014-71-9
Plant Parts Used : Leaves & Tops
Extraction Method : Steam Distillation
Color & Odor : Pale Yellow Liquid with Sweet Citrus Citronella odor
Constituents & Specifications :
Monoterpenaldehydes citral a, citral b and citronellal.
Product Description :
Melissa oil has a sweet, fresh and citrus-like smell. The natural essential oil comes in pale yellow color and has a watery viscosity.
Melissa oil has anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, anti-depression, Cordial, stomachic, nervine Febrifuge, hypotensive, nervine, sedative, stomachic, sudorific, tonic and choleretic properties.
Benefits & Uses :
- Melissa essential oil has therapeutic properties used for nerve calming applications.
- Melissa oil also has anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, stomachic and choleretic properties.
- Melissa essential oil tranquil the nerves and has brilliant qualities in fighting depression.
- The natural necessary oil helps in cases of hysterics and panic as well as helps to sluggish the heartbeat, along with high blood pressure eases.
- Melissa oil works like a tonic to the heart while regulating the menstrual cycle, also helping with period pains.
- The natural essential oil can settle the digestive system, helps with nausea, flatulence, vomiting, dyspepsia and dysentery.
- Melissa oil has a cooling effect on fevers. It can help with headaches and migraines associated with colds.
- Melissa oil can also be used as a topical treatment for cold sores or herpes simplex.
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Melissa Essential Oil, for enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: