Botanical Name : Helichrysum Italicum
Common Name : Everlasting essential oil, Immortelle, Helichrysum angustifolium italicum
CAS # : 8023-95-8
Plant Parts Used : Flowers
Extraction Method : Steam Distillation
Color & Odor : Pale Yellow to Red & Strong Smelling Oil.
Constituents & Specifications :
a-pinene, camphene, b-pinene, myrcene, limonene, 1,8-cineole, linalool, terpinen-4-ol, neryl acetate, nerol, geraniol, eugenol, italidone and other b-diketones.
Product Description :
Helichrysum essential oil is extracted from Helichrysum flowers and extensively used in many healing applications. Helichrysum is known by its French synonym Immortelle that means everlasting.
Helichrysum Oil has antiseptic, anticatarrhal, anticoagulant, anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and anti-bacterial property.
Benefits & Uses :
- Helichrysum essential oil plays a major role in treating circutory disorders
- The essential oil is also helpful in relieving the pain of arthritis and rheumatism.
- Helichrysum oil leaves beneficial effects on cold, flu, bronchitis, cough and asthma as well.
- Helichrysum essential oil is also known for superb regenerating qualities as well as assistance in the healing of scars, acne, dermatitis, stretch marks, boils and abscesses.
- The essential oil also helps maintain the digestive system and reduce liver as well as spleen congestion.
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Helichrysum Essential Oil (Immortelle), for enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: