Botanical Name : Cymbopogon Martinii (Sofia)
Common Name : Ginger grass essential oil
CAS # : 8023-92-5
Plant Parts Used : Leaves
Extraction Method : Steam Distillation method
Color & Odor : Yellow to light brown liquid with a sharp, green scent with pepper and lemon undertones odor
Constituents & Specifications :
Geraniol, farnesol, geranyl acetate, methylheptenone, citronellol, citral, dipentene and limonene.
Product Description :
It is a perennial growing herbaceous plant having long slender stems with terminal flowering tops. The grass is the source of oil and is very fragrant.
Gingergrass oil is analgesic, anti-emetic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, bactericidal, carminative, cephalic, expectorant, febrifuge, laxative, rubefacient, stimulant, stomachic, sudorific and tonic.
Benefits & Uses :
- Provide relief from anxiety, tension, and headaches; while energizing property fights fatigue and provides revitalization. It strengthen mood when feeling low or stressed out.
- Gingergrass essential oil improves blood circulation and provides calmness.
- Gingergrass oil very effectively treats cold, cough, sinusitis, and throat allergies.
- In addition to this, ginger grass oil is the perfect treatment of sore muscles, inflammation, muscle or joint pains etc.
- Used in the treatment of sore muscles, inflammation, muscle or joint pains etc.
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Ginger Grass Essential Oil, for enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: