Fast Brown MN Direct Brown 44 – Specification
Name – Fast Brown MN
C.A.S. Number – 12222-04-7
Color Index Number – –
EC Number – –
Chemical Name : –
Molecular Formula : –
|Solubility at 90 C||60 GPL|
– Most suitable for dyeing of cellulosic fibers like Paper, cotton, flax, viscose rayon, acetate and jute.
– Applicable on Leather coloration.
– 25/50 kg HDPE Bags which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 25 kg HDPE Drums which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 25 kg Carton Boxs which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 500kg/1 ton Jumbo bag with inner liner, palletized, shrink wrapped.
STORAGE & HANDLING CONDITIONS:
– Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated, out of direct sunlight.
– Keep away from sunlight and heat sources.
– Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid ingestion.
– Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Keep out of moisture.
– When using fork lift to load or lift the palletized bags, ensure that only competitive personnel are operating the forklift to avoid damage to the packing of the bags.
– Has harmful effect on skin and eye.
– After contact with skin and eye wash immediately with water. Avoid breathing the dust
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Fast Brown MN (Direct Dyes), for enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: