Botanical Name : Canarium Luzonicum
Common Name : C. Cummune, Manila Elemi
CAS # : 8023-89-0
Plant Parts Used : Resin
Extraction Method : Steam Distillation
Color & Odor : Pale Yellow Liquid with Fresh Lemony Peppery Balsam Green Woody Sweet Spicy Odor
Constituents & Specifications :
Terpineol, elemicine, elemol, dipentene, phellandrene and limonene.
Product Description :
Elemi resin is majorly used in Elemi essential oil has a very fresh, citrusy, peppery and spicy aroma. The oil is extracted from the plant for commercial usage in pharmaceutical industry.
Expectorant, Stimulant, Anti septic, Analgesic etc.
Benefits & Uses :
- This oil is used in treating Bronchitis, catarrh, extreme coughing, mature skin, scars, stress, and wounds.
- Breathing troubles, congestion in lungs & nose, coughs due to acccumulation of phalegm can all be treated by use of this essential oil.
- It can stimulate almost all the functions that our body performs. Be it blood circilation , secretion of hormones & enzymes, discharge of juices in stomach, nervous system, heartbeat, respiration, menstrual discharge, etc.
- It is a very well non anti septic.
- It is analgesic and hels in curing pain which results from fever, cold and sprains.
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Elemi Essential Oil, for enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: