Yellow GR Acid Yellow 99 – Specification
Name – Yellow GR
C.A.S. Number – 10343-58-5
Color Index Number – 13900
EC Number – 233-748-3
Chemical Name : Sodium hydroxy[2-hydroxy-5-nitro-3-[[2-oxo-1-(phenylcarbamoyl)propyl]azo]benzenesulphonato(3-)]chromate(1-)
Molecular Formula : C16H12CrN4NaO9S
|Light fastness||Good-Very Good|
– Most suitable for Leather and as Food Color
– Applicable on Polyamides and other types of coloration.
– 25/50 kg HDPE Bags which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 25 kg HDPE Drums which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 25 kg Carton Boxs which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 500kg/1 ton Jumbo bag with inner liner, palletized, shrink wrapped.
STORAGE & HANDLING CONDITIONS:
– Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated, out of direct sunlight.
– Keep away from sunlight and heat sources.
– Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid ingestion.
– Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Keep out of moisture.
– When using fork lift to load or lift the palletized bags, ensure that only competitive personnel are operating the forklift to avoid damage to the packing of the bags.
– Has harmful effect on skin and eye.
– After contact with skin and eye wash immediately with water. Avoid breathing the dust
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Yellow GR Acid Yellow 99 (Acid Dyes), for enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: