Botanical Name : Croton Tiglium Linn
Common Name : Croton tiglium oils
CAS # : 8007-06-5
Plant Parts Used : Seeds
Extraction Method : Cold Pressed
Color & Odor : Yellow to Light Brown and has an acrid, disagreeable taste and a slight odor
Constituents & Specifications :
Product Description :
Croton essential oil, commonly known as oleum tiglii, is gelatinous and translucent liquor that is regularly yellow to light brown in color.
It has anti-cancer properties and anti-inflammatory properties.
Benefits & Uses :
- Croton oil is used as a liniment.
- This essential oil also plays a major role as it works as a counter-irritant.
- Croton oil is used to treat constipation.
- This essential oil is a powerful purgative and irritant.
- Useful in abdominal pain and diarrhea.
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Croton Essential Oil, for enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: