Trace elements (Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Co, Se, I) have an important role in various metabolic events in the body. They are also part of numerous enzymes and are essential to maintain health and productivity. Adequate trace mineral levels guarantee optimal nutrition and their presence in the feed-in proper quanes, is always taken into consideration.
For proper mineral management using chelated minerals is a beer choice than the use of traditional inorganic mineral salts. Mineral chelates are organic trace minerals designed to enhance gut absorption and improve bioavailability. Organic chelates are more stable and less reactive in the digestive tract. It also reduces deteriorating eﬀects on vitamins in premixes or feed.
The beneﬁcial eﬀects of chelation are attributed to the association of the metal with an organic molecule, the ligand (glycine).
Attributes of CHELRUMIN
1. Increased solubility – Chelated minerals are readily soluble in the intestinal contents. This enables the minerals to be homogenously distributed in the digesta and is able to reach the absorbing surface of the intestine.
2. Greater stability in the gut – Chelated minerals are more stable in the digestive tract since it protects the metal form the antagonists present in the diet and from changes in the pH.
3. Enhanced absorption across the intestinal membrane – The chelated minerals are more absorbable than the inorganic form since the coating of minerals neutralizes the charges of each inorganic mineral and prevents the formation of the complex in the intestine.
4. Improved metabolic utilization – Chelated minerals improve metabolic uptake and decrease its elimination in feces.
CHELRUMIN provides a perfect balance between the needs and limits of trace minerals.
It is designed as per the recommendations for optimum reproductive and production performance.
Selection of compatible chelates for maximum bioavailability
- Fulﬁlls all common trace minerals requirements and prevents scale from developing deﬁciency and metabolic diseases.
- Enhances resilience, antioxidant capacity, and immune system of cattle·
- Helps in maintaining homeostasis in stress and during peak milk production mineral-linked enzymes and proteins.
- Improves expressions of heat signs, fertility and conception rate in cows, and breeding performance in bulls.