Proper management of young calf is prerequisite to the success of any dairy farm. An optimal level of nutrition in early life favours faster growth and early maturity in calves. Calf milk replacers (CMRs) provides such convenient way to feed pre- ruminant calves in juvenile state. CALFVIN is a novel calf milk replacer formulated correctly from some good-quality ingredients. It contains a variety of ingredients targeted for proper daily supplementation and energy requirement of calves. When fed according to the instructions, calves can grow equally well on CALFVIN and their rumens can develop just as well as they would on a diet of whole milk. Since the cost of reconstituted milk from CALFVIN is about one third the cost of whole milk, it is an economical alternative to feeding young calves.
Advantages of CALFVIN
• This novel composition works as a nutritional balance in the calf
• It helps to maintain a proper rate of daily body weight gain
• It enhances the functional capacity of the calf in years to come
• It promotes timely puberty in the calf
• The formulation provides most of the essential nutrients to the calf
• It is also safe for long-term use, as it has no side effects