Botanical Name : Melaleuca Cajuputi
Common Name : Cajeput essential oil, White tea tree essential oil, Melaleuca cajeputi
CAS # : 8008-98-8
Plant Parts Used : Leaves & Twigs
Extraction Method : Steam Distillation
Color & Odor : Colorless to pale yellow @22C with eucalyptus like, camphoraceous odor.
Constituents & Specifications :
Cajeputene hydrate, eucalyptol, cajuputol, solid terpineol.
Product Description :
Cajeput essential oil is produced by steam distillation of the fresh leaves and twigs from a tall evergreen tree up to 30 meters high, having thick pointed leaves and white flowers.
IMildly analgesic, anti microbial, anti neuralgic (pulmonary, urinary, intestinal), anthelminthic, diaphoretic, carminative, expectorant, febrifuge, insecticide, sudorific, tonic.
Benefits & Uses :
- Clears and stimulates the mind, aiding in concentration. Spiritually used to elevate the spirit and encourages the creation of new pathways.
- Use in chest rubs to bring down high temperatures and encourage the expulsion of mucus and congestion.
- Use in massage oils or salves (liniments) to relieve pain in muscular aches, arthritis, and rheumatism.
- It is used for chronic laryngitis and bronchitis, cystitis, rheumatism and to expel roundworm.
- Used in dentistry and pharmaceutical work as antiseptic; in expectorant and tonic formulations, throat lozenges, gargles, etc.
- Used as a fragrance and freshening agent in soaps, cosmetics, detergents and perfumes.
- Occasionally employed as a flavor component in food products and soft drinks.
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Cajeput Essential Oil, for enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: