Brilliant Paper Yellow Direct Yellow 4 – Specification
Name – Brilliant Paper Yellow
C.A.S. Number – 3051-11-4
Color Index Number – –
EC Number – 221-267-1
Chemical Name : sodium 4,4′-bis(p-hydroxyphenylazo)-2,2′-vinylenedibenzenesulphonate
Molecular Formula : C26H20N4O8S2.2Na
|Solubility at 90 C||60 GPL|
– Most suitable for dyeing of cellulosic fibers like cotton, flax, viscose rayon, acetate and jute.
– Applicable on Ink, Leather and Paper coloration.
– 25/50 kg HDPE Bags which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 25 kg HDPE Drums which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 25 kg Carton Boxs which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 500kg/1 ton Jumbo bag with inner liner, palletized, shrink wrapped.
STORAGE & HANDLING CONDITIONS:
– Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated, out of direct sunlight.
– Keep away from sunlight and heat sources.
– Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid ingestion.
– Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Keep out of moisture.
– When using fork lift to load or lift the palletized bags, ensure that only competitive personnel are operating the forklift to avoid damage to the packing of the bags.
– Has harmful effect on skin and eye.
– After contact with skin and eye wash immediately with water. Avoid breathing the dust
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Brilliant Paper Yellow, for enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: