Black VSF Direct Black 22 – Specification
Name – Black VSF
C.A.S. Number – 6473-13-8
Color Index Number – 35435
EC Number – 229-326-3
Chemical Name : trisodium 6-[(2,4-diaminophenyl)azo]-3-[[4-[[4-[[7-[(2,4-diaminophenyl)azo]-1-hydroxy-3-sulphonato-2-naphthyl]azo]phenyl]amino]-3-sulphonatophenyl]azo]-4-hydroxynaphthalene-2-sulphonate
Molecular Formula : C44H35N13O11S3.3Na
|Light fastness||40 GPL|
– Most suitable for dyeing of cellulosic fibers like cotton, flax, viscose rayon, acetate and jute.
– Applicable on Leather and Paper coloration.
– 25/50 kg HDPE Bags which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 25 kg HDPE Drums which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 25 kg Carton Boxs which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 500kg/1 ton Jumbo bag with inner liner, palletized, shrink wrapped.
STORAGE & HANDLING CONDITIONS:
– Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated, out of direct sunlight.
– Keep away from sunlight and heat sources.
– Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid ingestion.
– Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Keep out of moisture.
– When using fork lift to load or lift the palletized bags, ensure that only competitive personnel are operating the forklift to avoid damage to the packing of the bags.
– Has harmful effect on skin and eye.
– After contact with skin and eye wash immediately with water. Avoid breathing the dust
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Black VSF (Direct Dyes), for enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: