Black SB Direct Black 168 – Specification
Name – Black SB
C.A.S. Number – 85631-88-5
Color Index Number – –
EC Number – 288-038-6
Chemical Name : trisodium 4-amino-3-[[4-[[4-[(2-amino-4-hydroxyphenyl)azo]phenyl]amino]-3-sulphonatophenyl]azo]-5-hydroxy-6-(phenylazo)naphthalene-2,7-disulphonate
Molecular Formula : C34H27N9O11S3.3Na
– Most suitable for dyeing of cellulosic fibers like cotton, flax, viscose rayon, acetate and jute.
– Also applicable on Leather and Paper coloration.
– 25/50 kg HDPE Bags which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 25 kg HDPE Drums which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 25 kg Carton Boxs which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 500kg/1 ton Jumbo bag with inner liner, palletized, shrink wrapped.
STORAGE & HANDLING CONDITIONS:
– Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated, out of direct sunlight.
– Keep away from sunlight and heat sources.
– Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid ingestion.
– Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Keep out of moisture.
– When using fork lift to load or lift the palletized bags, ensure that only competitive personnel are operating the forklift to avoid damage to the packing of the bags.
– Has harmful effect on skin and eye.
– After contact with skin and eye wash immediately with water. Avoid breathing the dust
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Black SB (Direct Dyes), for enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: