Black NBG Acid Black 234 (Powder / Liquid) –
Name – Black NBG
C.A.S. Number – 157577-99-6
Color Index Number – 30027
EC Number – –
Chemical Name : 2,7-Naphthalenedisulfonic acid, 4-amino-3-[[4-[[[4-[(2,4-diaminophenyl) azo]phenyl]sulfonyl]amino] phenyl]azo]-5-hydroxy-6-( phenylazo)-, disodium salt
Molecular Formula : C34H26N10Na2O9S3
– Most suitable for Leather Dyeing.
– Applicable on Polyamides and other coloration.
– 25 / 50 kg HDPE Bags which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 25 kg HDPE Drums which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 25 kg Carton Boxs which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 500kg/1 ton Jumbo bag with inner liner, palletized, shrink wrapped.
Storage & Handling Conditions:
– Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated, out of direct sunlight.
– Keep away from sunlight and heat sources.
– Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid ingestion.
– Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Keep out of moisture.
– When using fork lift to load or lift the palletized bags, ensure that only competitive personnel are operating the forklift to avoid damage to the packing of the bags.
– Has harmful effect on skin and eye.
– After contact with skin and eye wash immediately with water. Avoid breathing the dust
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Black NBG (Acid Dyes), for enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: