Black GR Acid Black 172 (Powder / Liquid) – Specification
Name – Black GR
C.A.S. Number – 61847-77-6
Color Index Number – 15711:1
EC Number – –
Chemical Name : Bis[3-hydroxy-4-[(2-hydroxy-1-naphthalenyl)azo]-7-nitro-1-naphthalenesulfonato(3-)]chromate(3-) trisodium
Molecular Formula : C20H12N3NaO7S
– Most suitable for Leather Dyeing.
– Applicable on Polyamides and other coloration.
– 25 / 50 kg HDPE Bags which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 25 kg HDPE Drums which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 25 kg Carton Boxs which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 500 kg / 1 ton Jumbo bag with inner liner, palletized, shrink wrapped.
Storage & Handling Conditions:
– Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated, out of direct sunlight.
– Keep away from sunlight and heat sources.
– Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid ingestion.
– Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Keep out of moisture.
– When using fork lift to load or lift the palletized bags, ensure that only competitive personnel are operating the forklift to avoid damage to the packing of the bags.
– Has harmful effect on skin and eye.
– After contact with skin and eye wash immediately with water. Avoid breathing the dust
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Black GR (Acid Dyes), for enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: