Black 10BX Acid Black 1 – Specification
Name – Black 10BX
C.A.S. Number – 1064-48-8
Color Index Number – 20470
EC Number – 213-903-1
Chemical Name : 4-amino-5-hydroxy-3-[(4-nitrophenyl)azo]-6-(phenylazo)-2,7-Naphthalene disulfonic acid, disodium salt
Molecular Formula : C22H14N6Na2O9S2
– Most suitable for Leather Dyeing msotly with combine other Acid Black for excellent penetration in leather.
– Applicable on Polyamides and other coloration.
– 25/50 kg HDPE Bags which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 25 kg HDPE Drums which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 25 kg Carton Boxs which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 500kg/1 ton Jumbo bag with inner liner, palletized, shrink wrapped.
STORAGE & HANDLING CONDITIONS:
– Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated, out of direct sunlight.
– Keep away from sunlight and heat sources.
– Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid ingestion.
– Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Keep out of moisture.
– When using fork lift to load or lift the palletized bags, ensure that only competitive personnel are operating the forklift to avoid damage to the packing of the bags.
– Has harmful effect on skin and eye.
– After contact with skin and eye wash immediately with water. Avoid breathing the dust
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Black 10BX (Acid Dyes), for enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: