Amaranth Red Acid Red 27 – Specification
Name – Amaranth Red
C.A.S. Number – 16423-68-0
Color Index Number –
EC Number –
Chemical Name : C20H8I4O5.2NA
Molecular Formula : –
Applications of Amaranth Red Acid Red 27 :
– Amaranth Red is most suitable for Leather Finishing, Wood Stains and Textile Dyeing.
– Applicable on Polyamides and other coloration.
– 50 kg HDPE Bags which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 25 kg HDPE Drums which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 25 kg Carton Boxs which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
– 500 kg / 1 ton Jumbo Bag with inner liner, palletized, shrink wrapped.
Storage & Handling Conditions:
– Store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
– Amaranth Red Acid Red should be kept in well ventilated area.
– Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid ingestion.
– Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Keep out of moisture.
– When using fork lift to load or lift the palletized bags, ensure that only competitive personnel are operating the forklift to avoid damage to the packing of the bags.
– Has harmful effect on skin and eye.
– After contact with skin and eye wash immediately with water. Avoid breathing the dust
Vinayak Ingredients India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Amaranth Red (Acid Dyes). For enquiries please contact us at the details mentioned below: